Header 468x60 Ads

Header 468x60 Ads

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Van's 16:8

Since you passed by this blog, I would assume you have an idea what's this 16:8 is? But if you do not know, it is perfectly fine. I myself did not know it until I read the whole blog and then explained to me by my friend Cheryl.
We'll 16:8 is simply how you manage your time on a daily basis. It promotes efficient time management. Personally, what my 16:8 differs on what day we are talking about. I am employed full time and I have a 2 year old son and my husband also works full time. So you can imagine how much of my time is spent to working, being a housewife and a mother and some part of my time daily is spent taking rest to ensure I will be productive the next day.
Ideally, it should be on a 16:8 basis, 16 hours working and 8 hours resting/pampering ourselves. I personally believe and preach this. According to Time Thoughts, "If you don't learn how to manage your time well, you'll be far less productive than you could be and you'll get a lot less done. You'll also feel much more stressed and overwhelmed, and you'll struggle to find time with the people you care about and to do things you enjoy."
I never wanted to find less time with my loved ones so I take every advantage possible. My family is my inspiration and even if need to work full time to be a good provider, I never forget to find quality time with my family. Earlier today, we attended a work related event regarding Shell Fuelsave and I find this a good chance to spend time with my son while we are waiting for Rey to finish from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is ticking