Header 468x60 Ads

Header 468x60 Ads

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10 Common Time Management Mistakes

In sharing...

I won't stop surfing the web, just to find the best tips I can give you about time management. If you find this post helpful, feel free to share it with your friends. Team Sixteen 8 will be happy to be of help.

Are you efficient in managing your time? Did you know what pitfalls you must avoid in order to manage your time wisely. Most of us are exposed on how we can manage our time best, but do you think it is easy to spot the mistakes that we are doing?

Read along and I will identify it to you one by one......

Mistake #1. Failing to Keep a To-Do List

Mistake #2. Not Setting Personal Goals

Mistake #3. Not Prioritizing

Mistake #4. Failing to Manage Distractions

Mistake #5. Procrastination

Mistake #6. Taking on too Much

Mistake #7. Thriving on "Busy"

Mistake #8. Multitasking

Mistake #9. Not Taking Breaks

Mistake #10. Ineffectively Scheduling Tasks

The first time I came accross my source about these mistakes, I naturally agree on some proposition, but as human being, we are looking for justification. Some of the mistakes mentioned here may seem unbelievable. I certainly agree with you if you feel that way.

I will give an elaboration on each mistakes I mentioned in the coming days. I do not want to tire your eyes reading but I want to keep coming back to this blog to see what in store for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is ticking