Header 468x60 Ads

Header 468x60 Ads

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Basic car maintenance tips

I tried to learn the basic of maintaining a car and I know it is not easy to do everything, but knowing just the basics won't hurt anyway.


Every week, we need to check the tires for damage.

It is a classic practice to use a penny to check the tire tread.

By inserting a penny in the tire grooves (with Lincoln's head facing the tread) - if you observe that the top of Lincoln's head is showing, then the tread needs to be replaced.

To better understand what is going on, please do watch this video.






How to check for leaks. This is really cool. You'll never know what is leaking beneath
your vehicle. Looks easy to me!





I'm glad to have my car fixed and back in good condition. Still need to put more money into it but for now she's all I got lol. Guess, you never really know what you got till it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time is ticking